Saturday, July 23, 2011

Blue is the New Red!

Guess what my brother and I did today!
Yup...once again, I have made cupcakes! But instead of making RED velvet cupcakes we made BLUE velvet cupcakes :) As you can tell, I tend to go against the norm! We made it all from scratch and it ended up delicious! It's always fun when my brother comes home to visit and we bake :) Good brother-sister bonding time!








  I guess you all know by now that I love baking :)
Any thoughts as to what I should bake next?

2 comments:

  1. I am such a fan of cupcakes! And blue velvet cupcakes sound like such a treat. It looks like you and your brother had quite a fun baking adventure. I wish you could send me one through the Internet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh yum! I think you should bake one big cupcake next time! Gosh I'm hungry now! Send it to me!? :)

    Girl about Town XxX

    ReplyDelete