Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Friends with Fashion!




What I Wore!

Shirt: Forever21
Shorts: Forever21
Bird Necklace: Forever21
Glasses: Ossip (prescribed) 
Pearl Necklace: ???
Blazer Jacket: ???
Bracelet: Necklace sent from the Philippines 

As you can see, today I'm doing a 'What I Wore' post. (inspired by one of my favorite bloggers Miss James) I've always wanted to do one and now I have! Thanks to Elizabeth! She came over today again, I think I got her addicted to blogging! Good thing we live so close to each other. She designed my outfit and also did my hair. How cute is it?!?! I love the little bun! I definitely know what outfit I'll be wearing to school soon :) Fashion is another thing that I love and luckily I have friends with such great taste that are also similar to mine too! 

This is what Elizabeth wore!
See Elizabeth's post at her blog Colour Me Fashion

Have a fun day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment