Thursday, July 7, 2011

Lunch with Parental Units






Since it's my mom's off day and my dad's working at home today we decided it would be fun to eat out! There's this fairly new restaurant called Detour in downtown Carmel.

Last time I went to Detour I had their chicken parmesan and it was pretty delicious. But now I'm a pescatarian so I couldn't eat that. Instead I had Fish & Chips. The portion was huge as you can see in the picture! I could barely finish it. Luckily that means I get to eat it again later :) Yay for left overs! So my mom, dad, and grandma all had the Grilled Mahi Mahi but seared it differently. It looked pretty tasty.

Now I'm going to get ready for vocal lesson then Hairspray rehearsal right after that! Busy busy busy!

Have a theatrical Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment