Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Story Behind the Name

I was looking at my blog to see if I wanted to design it any differently and I noticed I didn't give any explanation as to why I called my blog 'Under Peach Trees' So, this is the story behind it!

As you all know...or don't know, I love writing! From poems to short stories to even attempted novels. Which is where this name came up. I'm writing a book that takes place in New York state between high schoolers. One is an artist and one is a musician. They meet at a concert and the girl has friends who is part of a band called The Peach Trees! From that I decided I wanted to draw a picture:


As you know that's my header drawing :) 
I don't want to give away too much from the book until I've written most of it and so far I'm at chapter 7. So there you all go! The story behind the title! 

Have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment