Friday, July 15, 2011

Take Me to Hogwarts!



We all know last night/this morning was the premiere of the last Harry Potter movie D': <---devastated face. It was amazing! Even though some of it was different from the book it was still such an amazing movie! I'll admit it...I was crying almost the whole movie! It's so weird to think that it's over :( But now we have The Hobbit to look forward to right? ...still love it but still not the same )': 

Up above is some of the pics we took at the premiere. The first is of my two friends (BJ and Mel) and I. BJ reserved a theatre of 91 seats for he and his friends! It was awesome to go into a reserved theatre. Felt like a VIP haha! The second one is of my friend Rachel drinking with some epic drinking glasses! 






So, this morning my friend Mel and I decided to bake some cupcakes in memory of Harry Potter! People who's been in theatre with us know that it's not summer until Mel and I bake something! We made Red Velvet Harry Potter cupcakes. Mel put on the icing and I put on the lightning bolts!

There seems to be a reoccurring theme of me baking cupcakes and Fridays :D I wonder what will happen next Friday :)

Have a Harry Potter filled life everyone <3

No comments:

Post a Comment