Friday, July 1, 2011

FroYo is All Go!


9:30 P.M. on a Friday summer night...what's the first thing that comes in mind? FROZEN YOGURT! Here in Carmel we have this locally owned yogurt store called Orange Leaf. Probably in the running for best invention ever! Self-served yogurt 45cents/ounce. What a deal!

No matter what day it is or what time, Orange Leaf is always filled with costumers. I tried a new flavor: Cotton Candy. I was kind of skeptical at first, probably because the colour was a type of lime green, but after the first bite it was amazing! It's a nice little summer treat. Up above is a picture of me and my brother taken with my phone which is probably why they are a tad blurry :P But, oh well. At least it was delicious :)

Just to show you how popular Orange Leaf is...here's a picture of the trashcan out side. Hope you have a sweet filled weekend!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment