Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Illness & Injury! Last day of August!


       

Every time a show ends I completely crash! On top of the adrenaline crash, I caught the famous 'back-to-school' cold. It was very bad timing. For the injury part, on Monday I was helping teach a group of people this audition dance for Annie and I didn't put on the grip tape on the bottom of my character shoes. I landed on the leap and my ankle slipped and rolled under. Great way to end August...sarcasm...gotta love it :)

And yes...I am in 'Hipster' glasses...yes...I am using a Power Ranger blanket...and yes...that book does say 'Stuff Hipsters Hate' When I ordered it at Barnes & Noble this was the conversation I had:

Me: Hello
Worker: Hi, how can I help you?
Me: I'm looking for a book.
Worker: Alright, tell me the title and I'll see if it's here.
Me: Alrighty, the title is "Stuff Hipsters Hate"
Worker: (laughing) Really now? (Looks at my clothes) Okay. (types it in to his computer) It should be in the humor section. (Leads me to the humor section)
Me: (laughing) Isn't it ironic how someone's "way of living" is in the humor section?
Worker: (laughs his head off) You people are too funny!

Let me explain the clothes. I was wearing grey oxfords, dark wash shorts, plaid shirt with my hair in a high ponytail with a ribbon and my glasses. It didn't really help the case.

I can't believe I've been doing this blog for 2 months now! :D I'm loving it!
Hope you all have had an awesome August! Let's have a super September! Yes...yes I did just do that :)

1 comment:

  1. Nothing wrong with a little hipster. I'm guilty on occasions.

    Keep your foot rested : )

    ReplyDelete