Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Makes Me Happy






It may be summer but it's never been a break! Especially now with school starting soon. With theatre I'm always out late. My schedule usually is: Wake up at 10:30, Catch up on my blog reads, Take my dog out, Catch up on t.v. shows, Eat lunch, Play with my dog, Exercise, Take a shower, Study my PSAT book, Read a pleasure read, Rest, Get ready for rehearsal, Eat dinner, Leave rehearsal at 5:30, Rehearsal from 6-10:00, Then I usually hang out with friends till 12:30 or 1:00 a.m, Get home and sleep and do it all over again.

So, when I do get to rest I love looking at funny pictures. I found these pictures today and they made me laugh! Especially the loafdog :) And the 3rd picture makes me laugh a lot! I love Freaks and Geeks!

I can't believe it's Wednesday already. I start school next Tuesday and this summer has just flown by so fast!

Have a fun day! And enjoy the pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment