Monday, August 22, 2011

We Are Cupcake Warriors!

Oops I did it again! Haha ;)




(Taken with Instagram)

Both of my brothers and I made white chocolate and milk chocolate molten cupcakes :) They weren't the best batch I've made but they were still pretty tasty! Very chocolaty which is how I like it haha! 

This weekend has been completely busy with Hairspray and teaching classes and now I'm helping with choreography for the next show Annie! I got bruises from teaching the girls the audition dance to "Hard Knock Life." :P My knees kill haha! How do those little girls do it? Anyways, Sunday was nice and relaxing. Everyone for once was home and the kids had a fun little jam session!



We played songs from Mumford and Sons, The Beatles, Adele, Death Cab for Cutie...and the list goes on and on and on :) I'm helping my brothers learn how to play their instruments...slowly but surely (:

How was your weekend? I hope you had a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment