Thursday, September 29, 2011

Behind a Camera

Besides wanting to direct photo shoots (which my first official one is this Saturday) I've always been interested in direction a short film. There's something about them that is amazing! Maybe it's the way of getting things across in a short amount of time or the complete genius of the script itself. But a lot of the time it's how powerful they can become...sometimes they seem like they can be more powerful than full length movies. I've written so many scripts and I think I'll put them in action pretty soon :)

So until that moment happens, I want to share with you some of my favorites that give me a lot of inspiration :)

1) Signs - Patrick Hughes

2) Scenes from the Suburbs (Not the full thing)

3) Double Happy

For the 2nd and 3rd one you have to kinda scroll down to find it. These three are just so amazing and inspiring! There are so many out there that just touch my heart. If you find any that you like I would love to know! Tell me which one is your favorite from those three. I'd love to know :)

Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I'm still pseudo discovering StumbleUpon, but it's such a great way to kill time when I'm bored at work.

    ReplyDelete