Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday Sounds!

I decided to give myself a little break from homework. So, I'm listening and downloading music and now my iPod is full :( I've deleted a bunch of songs that I don't listen to anymore and now my iPod is filled with Alternative, Indie, and Indie Rock...sometimes I laugh at myself for being so...how do I word this...different? unique? Well whatever it is, it's good to laugh at yourself once in a while :) I wanted to share with you guys some of my favorites right now! So here it is (in no particular order) the music I listen to on a daily basis :D

1) Penobska Outwalk - Quilt 
2) By Your Hand - Los Campesinos!
3) Holy Holy - Wye Oak
4) Go Outside - Cults
5) What the Water Gave Me - Florence and the Machine
6) Nitrogen Pink - Polly Scattergood
7) Money - The Drums
8) I Think I Like U 2 - Jamaica
9) Pumped Up Kicks - The Kooks (cover)
10) A Walk Home - The Morning Clouds

Am I the only one who listens to only this kind of music? My friends think that it's weird that 'hipsterdom' has also taken over my iPod :) I don't know, it's something about this music that calms me or makes me feel happy and free! Are you the same way or am I just weird haha :)
Have a nice Sunday everyone!

4 comments: