Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fall Break '11 Part 3!

Today is the last day of my fall break posts!
So enjoy the last photo bomb :)




















The next day was Saturday and my brothers, their friend Adam, and I went down to check out this little town called Nashville, Indiana. This is by far the cutest little place I have ever been to in my life! All the shops had this vintage antique feeling and everyone was super nice! I couldn't stop myself from taking so many photos! 
And the first place we went to was this antique shop where there were so many things I wanted to buy! And the lady was so super nice :) She gave us a story for ever piece of jewelry and it was just amazing!

Another thing I loved about the place was that every time we left a store the person would say "Thank you for coming I hope you enjoy Nashville!" It was such a great place! And our last stop was at an old time ice cream store and it.was.delicious!

If you guys know any places like this one I would love to know! I love going on little adventures with friends to places and I have a pretty small list right now.

Hope you guys have had a great day!

3 comments:

  1. I love photo posts about other peoples days! Your glasses are way cute, I'm currently obsessing over getting new ones.

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nashville looks so cute! at first i thought you were talking about nashville, tn.. i didn't know there was one in indiana.. i've never been to either, but i was super confused because i didn't think the tn version looked quite like that haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just found your blog and have read back a few of your posts.

    Really enjoyed them.

    http://www.fueledbygareth.com/

    ReplyDelete