Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The School Days

Some more photos from the photo shoot [unedited] :)



Today was one of those days where I was completely hyper and excited! School was just great. It was a late start which means we start an hour later and I had coffee! And everything/everyone just seemed happier and more enthusiastic!

I came home though and totally crashed. I'm so tired now :P Part of me wishes I was still at school...how crazy does that sound! Now I'm writing my script for one of my short films that I'm making and listening to one of my favorite bands right now, Arcade Fire! :D So, I'm basically on a school hype hangover right now :P That sounds too weird...hahaha!

I just wanted to say THANK YOU!!! for all the comments on my last post! I really appreciate it :) I'm going to go for the edited ones I think! Again thank you all so much :)

Hope you guys had a great day!!

5 comments:

  1. It's great you had a great day dear :) You look lovely and I must say that Arcade Fire are a perfect band. I love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Marisa That's actually my friend in the photos, I just took them for a photo shoot I did for fun :) Thanks for the lovely comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww, these are so dreamy! <3 I love the flower in her hair too! And of course, the sign!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your out-takes! he-he, a school-hype hangover, sounds like a good kind of hangover to have :)

    ♥ Cat brideblu

    ReplyDelete