Sunday, April 29, 2012

Les Miserables

So for the past few months I've been part of my high school's musical. This year we did Les Miserables! Les Mis is one of my all time favorite musicals! It's been a dream of mine to be part of this show and I was lucky enough to be cast in it! This weekend was our show weekend. We had four shows (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday) and each one was better than the last! Being in such an amazing show like this was just magical! Everything was so surreal! We really became our characters and it just is so hard to believe that it's over :( I only hope that I get the chance to be in another show as amazing and perfect as this :)

Here are some of the photos from the show and backstage:
Hope you all have had a fabulous weekend!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment