Friday, April 20, 2012

The Music Hunter

As a person who doesn't necessarily enjoy the music played on the radio now-a-days I just love exploring websites and finding old/new music to listen to! Also, rediscovering music on your iPod is just the best! That's what happened with me and Polyphonic Spree! Best.Feeling.Ever. There's a hobby of making music and then there's a hobby of finding music...I'm obsessed with both haha! Anyways I found some amazing bands today and I just wanted to share it with you guys! It's giving me so much inspiration for my own music! These bands are just pure magic to my ears :) I hope you all enjoy them too!

There's something about music that if heard at the right time can make your day go from awful to perfect :) The power of music is just truly amazing in my opinion!

Since I'm such a sucker for discovering new music are there any bands that you guys love? I'd love to check out any type of band (besides rap and hip hop) haha :)

Here are the bands in no particular order (they are all equally amazing!)

The Polyphonic Spree
Priscilla Ahn
My Little Pony
The Perishers
Art of Sleeping
We are the Birdcage
Marble Sounds
Isbells
The Paper Kites
Sorry for the music overload :)
Hope you've all had an awesome Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment