Friday, April 13, 2012

The True Fiasco

So, my friend and I are starting a new blog together called True Fiasco! You guys should go check it out!

My friend Colleen (who I like to call Coco) and I met first semester this year in our honors English class. We found out that we have a lot of things in common and really quickly became best friends! Now we're planning out our futures together as roommates from where we're going to go to college to what celebrity we're going to marry (which will remain confidential in the rare case that it may happen haha) 

We're hoping on somehow having the blog help us out in our journey to LA, California! So go check out our first post and follow! I hope you enjoy our new blog! It'll be a new experience for me doing two blogs at once but I promise to not neglect this blog! :D 

Here are some pictures of the two of us!


We're two goofballs I know! 
So I hope you all have had a wonderful day! And don't forget to go check out my new blog!

2 comments: