Thursday, May 24, 2012

Summer's Finally Here!

(taken with my Instagram and drawn by me)

I am so ecstatic to say that I am now officially done with my Sophomore year of high school! Which means I only have two years left before I go off to college! :D I'm soooo excited for these last two years of high school! But, it's summer now! So let's be done talking about school and onto SUMMER!!! I've been so ready for it to be summer for a bit longer than I should have been haha :) I have so many things I want to do this summer and I wanted to share them with you guys! Maybe then I'll be able to actually finish them since I have you all holding me accountable. So...here's the plan!

This summer I'm going to (in no particular order):

  • Direct more photo shoots
  • Make more clothes
  • Cover a wall in my room with homemade art pieces 
  • Finally get around to taking my driving test
  • Finish the book I've been writing
  • Get my recording studio finally set up and record something  
  • Make a short film
  • Bake, bake, and bake
  • Catch up on all the blogs I read
  • Visit as many sites as I can when I'm in Seattle
  • And of course party with my friends!
  • Not abandon this blog :)
Oh yeah, speaking of plans, I'm going to Seattle in the first two weeks of July for my Aunt's wedding! I get to sing at the ceremony and the reception! Also, we get to camp in a tent instead of a stay at a hotel! I'm so excited to go there for the first time! It's gonna be great! Hopefully you guys can help keep me on track! I always say I want to do these things but I never actually do! Haha but I really want to this summer so hopefully with all of your help I will!

Have a great day everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment