Friday, September 7, 2012

DIY: Animal Face

Hey everyone! The other day my friend and I decided to have a little DIY day with bleach! I seriously love doing these fun DIYs with bleach! They're super easy and as long as you know what you're doing you can easily create something fun!

For the longest time I've wanted to make a crop top shirt with a cat face on it...I don't know why haha I just love cats and think they're adorable! My shirt didn't turn out exactly how I wanted it (actually not at all) because the bleach spread more than I expected but it still turned out pretty cool and abstract! In the end I feel like it looks more like a bunny rather than a kitty but oh well haha I just call it a happy mistake!


I'm hosting a party at my new house tomorrow and I'm so excited to share it with you all!
Have a great weekend everyone!
P.S. I'm falling behind on responding to you all but I will by the weekend I promise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment