Sunday, September 2, 2012

Rag Curls: Hair Tutorial

photos taken on my phone...sorry for the bad quality and how tired and crazed I look :) :P
Before you sleep! (can't you tell how tired I look? haha)
Take a shower or dampen your hair. Then take a rag, or a piece of cloth, and roll a section of hair from bottom to top, but not super tight! Tie the rag under the curl to secure it and repeat.

Sleep on the curls...some may loosen over night, it's okay.
Untie the ties and gently pull on one of the sides or the cloth (you can unroll it but I feel like it didn't give as curly of an effect) Brush it through with your fingers relaxing some of the extremely curly curls.
Throughout the day the curls will relax more and look more natural like the photos above (taken in second period haha)

Hope you guys enjoyed my quick little hair tutorial! I'll probably re-do this tutorial and actually show the how better...I did this to my hair last week and I thought might as well make it into a blog post! This was my first time doing rag curls and I really liked the outcome! Oh how I wish I had curly hair! Sorry bout the quality of the photos...it was taken with my phone plus school lighting isn't the greatest haha :)

Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I used to do this alot when I was in 10th and 11th grade!!
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks gorgeous! :-)

    annalikesclothes.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete