Monday, October 22, 2012

Fall Break 2012

So, here's a less poetic version of my trip to Chicago over the weekend haha
It was fall break for my high school this past weekend and of course what better way to spend a fall break than to get out of state for a few days! And where else to go than Chicago, Illinois! On Saturday, with it being only a short 3 hour drive we left the house around 8 a.m. and got there around 10 a.m. Chicago time.
On Saturday, we visited my favorite place in Chicago: The Museum of Contemporary Art! Then we visited the Navy Pier and ate at Bubba Gump! I spent the day, camera in hand, snapping away at everything I saw!
Two rolls of films later my brothers and I walked around the clothing stores and got free chocolate from the Hershey's store and the Ghirradelli store :) then we decided to walk to the bean to see how it looks at night and it looks pretty awesome! The city lights reflected off the bean and looked so scenic!
On Sunday, I met up with a close friend of mine who happened to also be in Chicago and we visited the been! Afterwards, we went back to the magnificent mile and I visited topshop for the first time! I am completely in love with everything in that store! With only having $20 I was only able to buy stuff on sale...what's new? Haha so I got this adorable feather clip for my hair and three new rings to add to my collection of accessories!
Lastly we ate lunch at the most delicious pizza place I've ever been to: Giordano's! Deep dish pizza is probably one of the best inventions in the food world haha! I have never eaten so much in a weekend but I also have never walked to much in one weekend! It was an overall success of a trip :)

Well that was my weekend!
Hope you all have had a great day!

7 comments:

  1. ''stop forrest stop'', it makes me laugh :)
    You look so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bubba Gump's! I have to go to London if I want to eat there this side of the Atlantic! Looks like you had a wonderful time is Chicago, I'd love to go some day!

    Sarah XxX

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic post - you must have had a blast!

    kisses

    cottoncandy-peaches.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely ppost cool location!

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics!!! :D
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    OH! Don' forget to check my Anna Dello Russo at H&M GIVEAWAY :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Makes me want to visit there even more!!!! I love looking at your posts! :) it would be amazing if you could check out my blog??!! :) x

    http://beckiwicks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete