Thursday, June 13, 2013

Floral and Lace: OOTD

My obsessions in style since like EVER! This is where the extreme girly girl in me comes out! Everything that's floral and lace I am so tempted to buy on spot! Thank goodness I got the black shirt at Forever21 the other day because it ended up creating my new favorite outfit! It was also the perfect outfit to wear to the mall we like to call the "Fashion Mall" here! Compliments came from workers from Kate Spade, Urban Outfitters, and others which I was so happy about and did not expect completely! 
With the weather in the 80s I'm finding myself wearing my hair up more often, which I'm totally not use to! And surprisingly I like it! Except for my head feeling heavier than usual... I'm excited to try out new styles and experiment more this summer with my hair rather than just leaving it down! Especially since my hair is jet black it feels like a blanket on my shoulders in the summer! So, if you have any styles that are your favorites (that will work for crazy long hair) I'd love to know!
If you guys have a Lookbook I'd love to follow you on it! To get to mine just click here!
Hope you have a marvelous day!

16 comments:

  1. these are adorable pictures!
    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin and GFC?
    Let me know! :-)
    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look! Love your silly attitude.

    xo
    Emily Jenny
    Stiletto Beats

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the detail on the back of your top!
    i like your hairstyle here too!

    lalainephotos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure, i'm already following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful outfit! ♥

    From Finland, with ♥,
    curiousnoora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the look and the photos are so awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, you look so cute!

    ReplyDelete