Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I Confess...

...I am kinda a shopaholic...actually the first step of a problem is denial so...I am indeed a shopaholic! But then again...what blogger isn't really? Haha!

Cason and his family took off to Gulf Shores yesterday morning and won't be back til Sunday therefore this week will be filled with girly things to the max! And since I lost the person who's been driving me around everywhere I guess I'll have to figure out how to amuse myself alone...something I'm not so great at. So yesterday, of course what else am I going to but grab a friend and shop?! We conquered Forever21 like non other! Or maybe it conquered me, I ended up having to carry all the clothes I had ready to try on with two arms...it was quite the site to see and of course I got a photo of it haha! Guess I'm use to looking funny in public but oh well :)
I have become such a fan of floral and lace! And I noticed that in my closet I don't have a single black shirt that doesn't have some color or weird design with it and I was determined to find one today! Challenge accepted and challenge accomplished! Also, I am in love with the style of either a lace panel or a cut out back and finally I have clothes that have it! Yay summer shopping!
What I Wore:
Mom's Old Cardigan
Daisy Bustier - Wet Seal
Thrifted and Remade D.I.Y. Shorts
Thrifted Tan Bow Wedges
P.s. sorry for the not so great OOTD photos. I had to take them on my iPhone really quickly because I didn't get the chance to while I was out/I forgot to haha whoops :P

Anyways! Have a wonderful day everyone!

8 comments:

  1. love those shorts!

    lalainephotos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many awesome pieces. If I live near F21 I would be there very often. :)

    Style Without Limits
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how I understand you... you have chosen lovely items though!
    love your choices!

    wish you a great week full of sunshine

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh so jealous, I wish I could afford shopping trips these days! Love all the new shorts!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool shorts!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just found your cute blog! the floral i love, it reminds me of my bridesmaids' dresses for my wedding!!

    ReplyDelete