Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Mess by Keri Smith

For the longest time I have been obsessed with Keri Smith's books! I love the idea of bringing creating a fun mess and being artsy and what-not! It's on my bucket list to do all of her books at least once. So I went to Barnes and Noble with a $10 gift card and only had to pay $3 so it was a happy bucket list buy :)

And who else would I do it with other than Cason?! It's always fun to do these with another person for maximum fun which is why I chose my best friend/boyfriend to do it with! I'm so excited to start it off and add to the collection of amazing pages to the internet!
 Here are some pages that are really amazing and that inspire me! I only hope Cason and I can make some this cool! The people on tumblr are seriously so creative haha!
Have you guys ever done a Keri Smith book? And if so how did you like it and what were you favorite pages?
Have a wonderful day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. seems like a wonderful book to have in your bookshelf and then look through it whenever you need inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I've never heard of Keri Smith! But I'm assuming those pages are scans...? They look actually collaged! So cool!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete