Saturday, June 1, 2013

Of Monster and Men Concert! - First Day of Summer

So...how would I describe the perfect first day of summer?

I would say getting a free sandwich at chik-fil-a followed by a long board ride to Matt the Millers with my boyfriend to get a free flat bread. Then, long boarding back to make my flower crown. Afterwards I would say get freezes at Taco Bell for a dollar then head downtown to walk around and shop. Then, after a while we would go to the Of Monsters and Men concert. To end the night we would go to Broadripple to get cookies! 

And guess what! That's exactly what happened :) It was definitely the perfect way to start off the summer before my senior year of high school!


So that was my Thursday night!
I hope you all have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. omg, I am so jealous! I'd love to see Of Monsters and Men one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sounds like possibly the best day ever. I need to do things like this all summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks like so much fun xx

    ReplyDelete