Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Perfect Weather for a Picnic!

One of my favorite things about summer is being able to eat outside and enjoy the weather!

Yesterday, the heat of the sun, the summer breeze, and the blue sky was too perfect today to not have a picnic! So, we made pizza rolls, mac n cheese, brought chips and left over birthday cake and headed to a local garden to celebrate the first week out of school!

We set up shop by the little lake, Cason turned on the "Easy Listening" Pandora station, and then we turned on the camera! Another reason I'm excited for summer is the chance to have time to take the photos I want and edit them as well! It's going to be one crafty summer! Also, I've convinced Cason to take photography next year so to give him a head start I let him be the photographer! It's nice to be on the other side of the camera sometimes :)

 
 It ended up getting a bit toasty in the sun so we moved to the gazebo! And Cason took my OOTD photos! First OOTD for the summer :D
Outfit:
Bra Top - Wet Seal - $14.99
Maxi Skirt - Urban Outfitters - $29.99
Shoes - DSW - $28.95
I'm actually really impressed! Cason did a really good job with the photos! Don't you think? Well, I hope you all are having a fun summer as well! I'd love to hear what all of your plans are!
Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Seems like the perfect day to me!
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://www.natbeesfashion.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like y'all had a great time!

    Stop by for a visit,
    Lydia from Vintage2Vogue

    www.vintagetwovogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah, what a cute picnic! such a lovely day!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete