Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Weekend

By the time Friday rolled around the NepHouse was in full swing! Our weekend was packed with parties and get togethers. With all the parties going on here we're starting to call it the Gatsby House haha! So many parties!

Friday: my brothers had a party with the kids they mentor at the high school robotics team.

Saturday: We hosted the first party of Ambassadors 2013-2014! It so weird to think that I'm going into my senior year of high school! Where did the time go?! So to kick off my last year as an Ambassador and to start the special bonds Ambassadors had I was more than gladly to host the party! We set up the photo booth, prepped the backyard with a plethora of games, filled up water balloons and had the times of our lives! It was four hours of complete partying and it was so much fun!
 
Sunday: We slept in and finished cleaning up from the past two parties! Took the day to rest and recover then went to daddy's father's day choice dinner, Joe's Crab Shack! It was delicious and I was stuffed!

Monday: Cason came home! We spend the day together and just enjoyed each other's company after being a week apart! It was nice being with him again :)
So that was my weekend! I hope yours was just as enjoyable!
Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. loved the photos and glad you had a great wekend!
    wish you a great week full of sunshine!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete