Friday, July 5, 2013

A Bit of a Parade

I can't believe it's already Friday! This week flew by so fast! With rehearsals for our city's parade and hanging out at the festivities the days full of fun went by so quickly!

On the third...
I started my day early with a rehearsal to practice our routine for the parade! Then my friends and I got ready together for the first day of CarmelFest! It was such a blast! Just walking around, going to a little petting zoo, getting a bunch of festival food, and hanging out with everyone! My favorite part of CarmelFest was definitely the food! Oh how I loved the strawberry daiquiris and funnel cake!
On the fourth...
another early morning waking up to get ready for the parade! In two hours we danced and sang two miles! It was one of the most tiring experiences ever but at the same time it was so much fun! I definitely got a tan from it as well haha! 
Then after the parade Cason's family and my family had a cookout together and enjoyed lunch and from there we went to CarmelFest to hang out more! And...I got a henna tattoo! Another thing I love about CarmelFest! I absolutely love the design of mine! It's like the sun and the moon fell in love and have a star baby! Haha the things that I come up with.. Finally we headed over with a group to watch the fireworks! 
So that's my week for you all!
How were all of your fourth of July's?
Hope you had a great day!

1 comment:

  1. You are such a busy girl! My day consisted of relaxing with my family and going to Minnehaha Falls!

    xo,
    Elyse
    shortandsweetelyse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete