Monday, July 1, 2013

Just a Moment...In July!


  • Reading... Looking for Alaska by John Green
  • Loving... these summer days!
  • Wanting... fabric to make my own clothes
  • Watching... (well just finished watching) the first season of Wilfred on Netflix
  • Listening... to Simon and Garfunkel
  • Planning... my outfits for the fourth of July!
  • Dreaming... of the next photo shoot I'm going to direct
  • Playing... songs on my keyboard - Stay by Rihanna, Sort Of and Keep Breathing by Igrid Michaelson
I can't believe it's already July?! This year has really gone by fast! 2013 is already half over and in about a month I'm going to start my Senior Year of high school! I'm excited but at the same time nervous by how fast everything is seems to by flying and I just want to soak in every moment but don't seem to catch it in time! Do you guys ever feel like that? With fourth of July being this week I'm so excited for the events that our city has! Ambassadors will be in the parade so we're having a rehearsal tomorrow to learn everything!

So, how about you guys? What are your first moments in July?
Have a great day everyone!

7 comments:

  1. July is scary haha. I can't believe it either!

    xo,
    Lela - http://www.LelaLONDON.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I'm looking forward to my trip to Seattle this week :).

    http://myfifthavenue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy July, really time passes by so fast
    MaryFashionLove

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister and I have had fun learning how to play Stay as well! Fun song!

    ReplyDelete
  5. true that, the year goes by so fast! awesome pictures btw, seems so relaxing <3<3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  6. dearest Shermaine,
    wish you July full of happy days and loads of inspirational moments! great post!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete