Monday, July 8, 2013

We Tend to Nerd Out: OOTD

Yesterday, we decided to head downtown to hang out after church! And what else would you do downtown other than visiting the Star Wars Exhibit! Have I told you guys I'm a little...big nerd? I was definitely nerding out with my brothers! It was so much fun! We did all the little activities, like making little robots and making a pair of robot legs move, and took pictures with all the character's mannequins (besides the Storm Trooper...he was the real deal!)  
 What I Wore:
Sheer Floral Top - Forever21
Seafoam Green High Low Skirt - Forever21
Bird Wedges - DSW
Also, how do you guys feel about my new glasses? They're fake right now but I'm trying to decide whether I like these frames or not for my real ones.
Do you guys nerd out over something? If so what is it?
Have a great beginning of the week!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I love the skirt! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that skirt! and i like your glasses! :)
    i definitely nerd out over anything that has to do with other cultures/travel/missions.

    ReplyDelete