Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Senior Year Starts: OOTD

And it begins! I can't believe that I just had my last first day of high school today! It's definitely bitter sweet but I'm so excited to be a senior! I remember when my brothers were seniors and I thought they were so old and now that I'm here in that spot it's kind of freaky haha! I definitely don't feel like I look old enough to be a senior (but maybe that's just because I'm only 5 feet tall...) But oh well! And don't you guys love my camera lens coffee mug?! I'm obsessed with it! And it's perfect since half of my classes this year will be photography!
What I Wore:
Tan Bow Shirt ~ H&M
Leather High Waisted Shorts ~ H&M
Black Fine Knit Cardigan ~ H&M
Tan Bow Wedges ~ Thrifted
Floral Backpack ~ Urban Outfitters
If you've started school already, how are you liking it!
I hope you have had an awesome day as well!

1 comment:

  1. cute back to school outfit! and best wishes with your studies. lovely blog as well, perhaps we could keep int touch and follow each other on GFC? please feel free to check out my blog and let me know if you'd like to on there.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete